Detroit Speed & Engineering has developed a new subframe using hydroforming technology. This subframe is for ’67 – ’69 Camaro / Firebird and ’68 – ’74 Nova and can be used for SBC, BBC, or LSX engines.
This subframe has coilover shock/spring, rack and pinion steering, and splined sway bar. You can also run 10” tires upfront with this subframe. Also because of the use of hydroforming, this subframe keeps a lower weight while keeping maximum strength.
- Nominal Camber: – 0.5Â°
- Nominal Caster: + 4.5Â° (ADJUSTABLE TO 5.5Â°)
- Total Suspension Travel: 4.0″
- Total Bumpsteer, 30″ Toe-Span: 0.070″ over 4″ of travel
- Turning Angle (18″x10″ OR 17″x9″ Wheels): 30.0Â°
- Ackerman Angle (18″x10″ OR 17″x9″ Wheels): 2.5Â°
- Turning Angle (18″x9″ Wheels): 33.8Â°
- Ackerman Angle (18″x9″ Wheels): 3.5Â°