We had another great year of engine swap projects. Below are the most popular articles from 2014.
10. Volkswagen Truck With a Ford V8
9. Aston Martin DB7 With a 2JZ-GTE
8. Mazda RX-8 Powered by a Honda K20 Motor
7. Ken Block’s AWD Mystery Mustang
6. Lexus LS430 Upgraded to LS620
4. V12 from Two Toyota I6 Engines Update
3. 1957 Chevy with Twin V12 Engines
2. 1984 Mugen CRX with a Twin-turbo S2000 Drivetrain
An engine build took the top honor for the second year in a row. It was so popular it made the top 10 twice. But this is understandable whenever someone is “gluing” two I6 engines together to make a V12.
You can also view the list of projects that made our Top Ten List from 2013.